summer help

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Adam@SUNYCobleskill, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Adam@SUNYCobleskill

Adam@SUNYCobleskill LawnSite Member

i didnt want to have to post in this forum, but since i havent had any luck finding a company thus far im posting. I am living in Sag harbor (long island) this summer and am looking for a established landscape company to work for. Ill work for a resonable rate and I have a place to live for the summer. Thanks in advance.
    -Adam

2. DixieFerris

DixieFerris LawnSite Senior Member

Adam, I am looking for a full time person from now until Christmas, and was going to visit Cobleskill this week to try and find someone for the Albany/Latham/Clifton Park/Saratoga areas we cover. Obviously it looks like you are going to Long Island soon, but if not I need a person immediately. Or if you wouldn't mind and know someone from the area, can you please refer them to me immediately? Thanks! I will post my email address to you in a private message, so check your inbox

3. DixieFerris

DixieFerris LawnSite Senior Member

your PM doesn't work, so let me know here, thanks!

4. Adam@SUNYCobleskill

Adam@SUNYCobleskill LawnSite Member

what type of work do you do? I would consider myself for that position, but like i said i will be in long island this summer. Do you know anyone form that area? As of right now i dont know anyone from this area needing employment, but ill keep my eyes open.
    -Adam