Summer project finished

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by zedosix, Oct 28, 2010.

1. neversatisfiedj

neversatisfiedj LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Zedo. Did you ever get your car situation straightened out ?

2. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

I did, but only after 42 days in the shop.

3. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

And it's still slow!

4. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Zedo,

Everything looks great. Really top notch work. While looking through the thread two things caught my attention.

First, the ASV. I am planning on getting one early next year and was looking into the RC 50. Do you have any useful info on yours that may help me make my decision?

Second, Dynascape. I am going back and fourth on ProLandscape and Dynascape. It seems you like using Dynascape. Is it worth the extra money. I know the Master Plan prints look a lot more realistic. But I dont think they have the 3-d transposed imaging, which the Homeowners seem to want more and more.

Thanks in advance man.

5. WGrnd21

WGrnd21 LawnSite Member
    from NC

Dynascape all the way Jdavis, prolandscape looks cheap to me. I will hand draft designs before using prolandscape. My handrendered designs in perspective look way better than the prolandscape.

6. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Yea I agree man. Thats why I'm leaning toward Dynascape. Do you need a special printer to print out drawings? I do all had rendered drawings now, and there isnt anything wrong with them. It just takes up so much of my time! I was doing a few drawings a week (some 200-300 plants).....and that was after a full day of laying pavers etc. Plus I was to look a little more professional with my proposals.

I think dynascape would be a wise investment for many reasons, foremost getting some free time back!

7. zedosix

If you can afford the extra dollars go for the pt60. 10 extra horsepower. But the 50 has been our best assest as far as skids go.

I love the dynascape, been using it for around 10 yrs now, its paid itself the first year easily.

8. zedosix

Compared to the bugati veyron maybe. :)

9. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL! No chit.:)

10. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

Zedo,

I name my projects. What shall we call this one??