1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Sunbathing at the job site

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ABC Landscaping, Jul 16, 2002.

1. ABC Landscaping

ABC Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from PA

Okay, here's a good question for all of you folks in the industry.
    If you arrive at the job site, and you find a half naked sunbather sleeping in a lounge chair, what would you do?
    1. Leave and come back later?
    2. Go back to the truck and start up the loudest piece of equipment hoping to wake them up?
    3. Just start mowing and to hell with it.
    4. Mow naked so she's not too embarrassed? (Maybe you should keep your shoes on for safety.)
    I went with #1, but then, I'm a newlywed.
    Feel free to add any other suggestions, and yes, this really happened.:blush:

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

3. Cut 2 Please

Cut 2 Please LawnSite Member

I would have to go with #2. No sense in wasting time and fuel driving to another job and then come back later. It is not your fault she is out there naked. She may hear you and still feel she doed not need cover up. That would just make the veiw while cutting better, or maybe worse, depends on what she looks like.
  4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Wheres the option for triple cutting that location? Every time im at a condo complex with a pool, i mow that area a few times lol:D
  5. JJOHN22042

JJOHN22042 LawnSite Member
    from MA

I could have Spent half the Day cutting that Lawn. It Would be the best looking Lawn in the City.:blob1: :blob1:

WE have had people actually gettin it on in a custormers back lawn, we kept mowing and they kept doing what they we doing .
    Took 15 minutes to mow that back lawn and us mowing didnt seem to bother them so we just kept on mowing.
    I got to say it was hard to keep our eyes on the job at hand:D
  7. WHAT????
    you didn't get pics for us? :eek:
    You really need to carry a camera in the truck

8. Dennis E.

Dennis E. LawnSite Senior Member

#3 for sure.
    Kind of the same situation earlier this year except "next door" to the property I was working at.
    Made my day.:D
  9. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member

#3 they know what day you mow (At least ours is the same every week)
  10. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

#5 , break out the sissors.