Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Guardian, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Guardian

Guardian LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Can you imagine getting sunburned in March? Well, I got my 1st burn O' the season out of the way today!

It's basically summer here - My helper was swimming at the beach yesterday and almost drowned! Friends pulled him to safety....looks like it will be an eventful summer!

Get ya sunblock out
  2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Lol. i have no clue what the weather is doing. one day im driving around with a t shirt on and the windows down, and today it has snowed all day and hasnt gotten above 36 degrees. pick a type of weather and go with it already:D
  3. millsmowing

millsmowing LawnSite Member

Quit rubbing it in Guardian! Here we are expecting a high of 29 for Wed. and Thur.. At this rate I may get my first burn sometime in July!!!!
  4. Starling Lawn

Starling Lawn LawnSite Member

my 1st day in shorts today,ouch
  5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

65 - 70 on Friday and Saturday last...woke up this morning (Monday) to 34 and an inch of snow. Go figure.
  6. AndyL

AndyL LawnSite Member

You guys can all kiss .. ...!

It was -27C when I dragged my sorry toosh out of bed this morning (4:45am)! But I can't wait for spring to come!

I am so envious!

7. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

It was 86 here yesterday!

I'm ready for spring but not for summer yet.:cool:

Calling for cooler temps by the end of the week, be back in the upper 60's lower 70's where it should be this time of year.
  8. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Noticed my neck was tanning already. Not a redneck this year yet.
  9. scagman

scagman LawnSite Senior Member

I wish I could say I had a sunburn. Stupid Washington! The weather here relly sucks right now, but im still mowin!