sundays project and new tool

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by greenmonster304, Jun 5, 2011.

1. jabbo

jabbo LawnSite Member

I'd like to see someone try to use that in GA right now... LoL

2. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation LawnSite Silver Member

Thats a lot of work , I would have flagged the heads got a rough idea of the pipe layout, checked pipe depth , and then plowed the wire in with the short blade . Repair any cut pipes due to plowing .

3. greenmonster304

greenmonster304 LawnSite Gold Member

I thought about it but there are so many wires and pipes I'd didn't want to chance it. The big part of the lawn is valve in head toros and there is alot of main running with no wire to trace.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

yeh that thing woulnd break ground in NC right now,

I bent my boom on my dingo trencher earlier this week with the hard ground
    and rocky soil in Raleigh

Thank god we have an extra trencher setup just for backup

5. Anybody besides me notice that remote in the pocket of the tool bag? Nice setup. Who makes that tool bag?

6. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation LawnSite Silver Member

Understand that , but me i like to live dangerously , I have this little line ward vibratory plow , you set the blade depth and it stays constant . Last month I had to pull electrical conduit for a electrician , 3/4 inch from the house , to the driveway gates , about 300 feet , perfect lawn 45 zone system , never been there before flagged the heads and located the main pulled the conduit 4 inches deep cleared everything and picked up the homeowner as a customer on top of that

7. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

http://www.goclc.com/

i have one that i'll post a pic of next week

8. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Speaking of work bags and the like, anyone ever try stuff from deluth trading comany. Most is made right in minn if Im not mistaken.

9. greenmonster304

greenmonster304 LawnSite Gold Member

I have a tool bag from them that i use for my hvac andsheet metal tools. It is about ten years old and it had been dragged through countless crawl spaces and attics and it is still in good shape.
    Posted via Mobile Device