Super Bowl Predictions

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by hoskm01, Jan 23, 2009.

?

Who will win the Super Bowl and by how much?

Poll closed Feb 3, 2009.
  1. Cardinals by <10

10.7%
  2. Cardinals by >10

17.9%
  3. Steelers by <10

46.4%
  4. Steelers by >10

25.0%
  1. Dripit good

Dripit good LawnSite Bronze Member

For some reason we are keeping the GM who was trained under Millen. Shany would not get the control he requires.

We also need scouts who know WTF they are looking at.

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Didn't they draft 4 WRs in 4 years in the first round? Their drafting has been horrible.

All indications point to drafting QB Stafford from Georgia. I say trade the first pick for 2-3 this year and 1-2 next year.

3. Dripit good

Dripit good LawnSite Bronze Member

You are on to something there. Yes our first pick drafts don't pan out. We do better in the 3-7th rounds for some reason.

Even though the Wings are on a losing streak right now and the Tigers will do ???? this year, Detroit really is a great sports town with an amazing fan base.

4. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Next season we should do a fantasy football league with LS Irrigation guys. Remind me in the summer and I'll try to set it up, see who's interested.

5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I'm done with football. Time to move on to the true sport of sports. Curling. :)

6. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Less than two weeks, pitchers and catchers report for spring training. :)

7. Wet_Boots

Feh, New York baseball is all billionaires and buffoons. Me for the purity of the ice and brooms and the slowly moving stones.

[​IMG]

8. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Having played a fair amount of tabletop shuffleboard this winter, Im intrigued by curling.

9. Wet_Boots

First time I saw televised curling on Canadian cable TV, I thought I was hallucinating.

10. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

OUCH, I TORO bash w/ the best of them on residential stuff, but at this level, you might compare them to a Hunter commercial turf/golf system. No functionality and lots of warranty issues :)