Super clean 1995 Chevy Silverado 2500

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by srl28, Mar 16, 2010.

1. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Need a different truck for this season. This truck hardly got used. Bought off a friend in December and really hardly used it. Has a little under 75,000 miles on it. Its a 1995 Chevy Silverado 4x4 2500. Regular cab, 8ft bed.

Comes with a Western 7.6' Plow. Older style ultra mount.
    Comes with 2 sets of tires and rims, 1 for winter with a really great aggressive tread, and another set of summer tires. Truck runs great, great little truck.
    CB radio in the cab
    Whelen Hidden Strobes in all 4 corner tail and head lights.
    Bedliner
    Chrome bed rails/tie downs
    Towing Hitch

Previous owner put well over $2,000.00 into it late last year before I bought it- upgraded alternator, dual batteries, new belts, front end work I believe, Undercoated the whole thing with a rust preventative, brakes all around, etc. Inspections good for quite some time, December I believe. Truck is very very clean, no rust, not a chip or dent on it.

Asking 6,250.00 including plow, extra tires and rims, etc.

Pictures are here, wont let me post pics that I already have posted on the site somewhere, follow the link, pics are on pg.2

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=298843

2. srl28

BUMP--- make an offer, needs to go

3. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Free bump...nice truck. Would be perfect as a second plow truck for me but just don't have the finances at the moment.

4. OSU 09

OSU 09 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Man I wish it was about mid-season right now, and I would snatch that thing up. Truck is exactly what I'm looking for, but just don't have the finances right now.

5. forestfireguy

forestfireguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Is that shovelracers old rig?

6. srl28

Looking to get this sold this tomorrow or this weekend. Have a couple people call from the craigslist ad and say they ll come by tomorrow or Saturday but you all know how that usually pans out. Anyone interested??

7. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

If I had my other truck sold, I would fly out with cash! Very nice looking truck! Best of luck with the sale.

8. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Free bump, wish I had the cash for it.

9. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you still have the truck???