1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

super lawn truck for sale need to sell

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by weathervane, Nov 30, 2005.

1. weathervane

weathervane LawnSite Member
    from mass

i have a 2001 slt for sale it has 26000 miles on it. the truck was bought new and was used as our mow truck since 2001.this truck is a Isuzu cab over with a turbo diesel the cab is two doors and is red.the box is a 16 foot box and has the slt hydraulic ramp ($6,500) that is great for driving your mowers in and out of.the truck also comes with the slt fuel pumps on the side that hold 30 gallons of gas and 15 gallons of mixed.inside the trucks has all the racks for your equipment.this truck is great for advertising as well as holding all your equipment if you don't have a storage place.i am selling because by business partner and i are going our separate ways and we need to sell we bought this truck new for over $50,000 we need 30,000 but i will consider all offers.like i said i need to sell this truck so if you are interested now is the time. the truck is located in mass and the web site is www.superlawntruck.com so it can give you a great idea as to how this truck can help your company.please email me with any question you have and leave your # so we can talk. thanks for all your help rick rm93svt@yahoo.com