Super Mini 44

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by thomasb70, Oct 18, 2007.

1. thomasb70

thomasb70 LawnSite Member

Has this mower been discontinued. My local dealer has one on the floor and says that it may be discontinued. The website doesn't show it but that may not mean anything. It would be a shame if it was.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

There are limited quantities of them available, so if your interested I would talk price with your dealer.

3. Juan_Deere

Juan_Deere LawnSite Senior Member

Is there something wrong with them? Or were they just slow sellers? I would actually like to see some specs on it. Is there a place to still see the specs?

4. Juan_Deere

Juan_Deere LawnSite Senior Member

I'm pretty sure I asked this question yesterday, and the post seems to have disappeared. But is there something fundamentally wrong with this model, or was the mower size just not popular enough to justify sales? I would actually be interested in said size mower, if the support was still going to be there.

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

They are slow sellers and we reduced production on them, there are still some out there in dealer inventory.
    I will see if I can get you a spec sheet.
    Please e-mail me and I will get it back to you ASAP.

Pj

6. 3Bladz

3Bladz LawnSite Member
    from IL

This spring I bought leftover mini z 44, this was discontiued as well. I could see no point in a super mini, there would be no need for me to go that fast. But I really like this mower, it gets in tight places including all my gated yards, and replced my walker. I did swap the seat w/ my Toro seat which is just like the super z seat so it really rides great. I would, however, like to know if anyone has used a mulch kit year around, and how they liked it.