Super Mini Z sitting in customers yard, won't start, freaking out

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by HashBrown007, Jun 16, 2008.

1. HashBrown007

HashBrown007 LawnSite Member

My mower is sitting in a customers yard right now.

I have a good business with good customers but it's all in serious jeopardy now b/c of my mower. It won't start. I turn the key, it clicks once but doesn't turn over.

I've had it in the shop 30-40 times... while it was under warranty... for similar problems. Fuses, relays... ALL electrical problems

I'm in serious trouble now and need serious help now. Grass is growing and customers are calling wondering where I am.

Hustler Super Mini Z
    Model# 927285
    Serial# 04050296

Honda
    Model# GXV670
    Serial# 10009105

2. HashBrown007

I've got about 10 melted fuses on the floor of my truck and many more in my garage. I've replaced my pto switch over a dozen times (which I paid for...while under warranty).

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

E-mail me ASAP and I will get this looked into for you.

4. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Time to sell and buy something else. You seem to have a problem with the manufacturer and dealer.

5. HashBrown007

It's there now buddy, thanks.

6. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Hashbrown, if you don't mind me asking what part of SE Georgia are you in since thats where I'm at? BTW, hope you get your mower fixed quickly!

7. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Good.
    I talked to our regional manager about it when you emailed me and he was on top of it.

Pj