1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

super suffer

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by Jason Simmons, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons LawnSite Member

I'm thinking of buying a great dane super suffer can anybody tell me if they any problems, or if they like the mower, Thanks
  2. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

3. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

You mean a great dane super surfer?
  4. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

I guess, I don't think he wants a super SUFFER!
    :dizzy: :dizzy: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  5. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I don't think he wants a super SUFFER :D Yeah, Im sure he did not mean suffer, dont think anyone wants a mower to make them suffer.
  6. jim dailey

jim dailey LawnSite Senior Member

"The other Stander". I have a "Surfer", only one belt drives the 52" deck. Picked mine up a couple of years ago, it needed a transplant. Put a 20 hp. Kohler on it and haven't stopped since. I just love the thing. It is quick and runs in and out of areas that would slow things up using a w/b. I am older, and after a few LONG days at the controls, I can feel a sort of compression in my lower back. A day away from it, and I am good to go, again.
  7. lawnchopper

lawnchopper LawnSite Member

operated for many yrs Its quick and manuverable and it saves space cause its compact however the major drawback is that the bagging systems you can get for them aftermarket included BLOW AZZ.... if you want it to just cut it will be great but if bagging is involved and lots of it id look for a ZTR or something.