Super Truck

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Catos, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Superior Lawn Care

Superior Lawn Care LawnSite Member

If you did that it would not be enclosed.

2. Tea to Green

Tea to Green LawnSite Member

A "Vanscaper" body is an enclesed body. It's a box that has a dove tail built into it's floor. I would much rather prefer a normal flat floor box, because you lose a lot of storage space for your equipment. You can store equipment on the ramped section of the floor, but your going to go through a lot of roll-up doors if you don't tie your mowers down each and every time you put them on the truck.

Vic

3. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

4. steve225

steve225 LawnSite Member

How much is a Landscaper body 16' with a 1997 mitsubishi 64k miles on it worth? From Supreme Body co.

Steve

5. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

Myself, I am not in the LTL trucking business yet, however my entire extended family is, and when we are using these trucks 24 hours a day and 5 days a week, we know which ones are reliable and which one's aren't. I don't think that a landscaper's truck is something that doesn't take any abuse from mowing crews to towing heavy trailers..It's sort of amazing how badly we can all differ on our opinions...

Wow Mike, Staples does heavy-duty trucking now, amazing..Office products and trucking...a great combination!