Super WB

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Doc Pete, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

Is there a reason why the Super WB, which is not selling quite as well as it could, is not on Hustler's Website? I've had many guy's emailing me about the (nitty gritty) specs on the WB's, and don't know what to tell them. It sure doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to understand without advertising a product has a hard time selling.
    Pete

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

The website is being reworked.
    One of the features changed and that is up and running is the new dealer locator.

Later
    Pj

3. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

Glad to hear that......Do you know the final results of the rear tires. Are they 18" or 20". Also, who's brand and style are they???? I hope Brian and Paul didn't decide on the "hard" sidewall" ones.

4. J.Gordon

J.Gordon LawnSite Senior Member

That will be nice to have it shown on the web site. I ordered a 25/54
    That will be in 06/24. Pete helped me out a bunch with all my questions.
    (Thanks again Pete)
    I happened to hit the dealer locator again the other day and found the updated list which is nice!! Now if you can get the dealer in Vinita OK to Start stocking mowers and parts. Or better yet get on in Joplin MO Life would be better. Till then I’ll drive 75 miles one way to a great dealer in NW Arkansas.
    FWIW my opinion the Hustler W/b is the most comfortable out there. The super W/b with the H bar and big motor is the reason I chose this brand.
    Keep up the good work and keep improving.

Jeff

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Zip,
    Thank you for your purchase.
    I am sure you will love your new unit, and the HP is going to be great.
    I use a 25/54 for my demonstrator, and I cant believe the grass this mower will go through !!!
    As for your dealer situation, we are adding more dealers everyday, and I am sure you will have a dealer closer to you at some point.
    Building a large reputable dealer base takes time.
    Again, thank you for your patronage.

Later
    Pj

6. J.Gordon

Well I have had a chance to give my 25/54 super w/b workout.
    The dealer just delivered it to my house and unloaded it, so I take it for a spin. You need a Bullrider with this one!
    First impression on the cut was disappointing. It was leaving uncut grass in the center so I check the blades and guess what? The middle blade was on upside down!! ROFL!!!
    Needles to say the cut improved greatly.
    I am impressed with this machine and want to thank Pete (Switchless@aol.com)
    And Pj for all the help.

Thanks again

Jeff

7. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The blade was on upside down ?
    I dont know how this one got past our assembly dept.....????
    On top of that the dealer is to check blade bolts before it leaves his shop also...
    I will forward this info to the factory.
    Thank you for your purchase, You will love your new Super WB.

Pj

8. J.Gordon

The blade was on upside down ?
    I dont know how this one got past our assembly dept.....????
    On top of that the dealer is to check blade bolts before it leaves his shop also...
    I will forward this info to the factory.
    Thank you for your purchase, You will love your new Super WB.

Pj

Well the mower didn’t arrive on the do date so the dealer made arrangements to deliver it ASAP. 150 miles round trip!! So they went the extra mile in my books.
    The upside down blade is no problem as long as everything else is right side up.

Thank you for your time.

Jeff

9. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Jeff,
    E-mail me the model and serial # of your Super WB, I want to make sure there were no others with upside down blades.
    Hustlerturfequipment@msn.com

Thanks
    Pj

10. J.Gordon

ok Pj it's in your Mailbox.
    take care!!

Jeff