Super Z 28efi/66 ordered

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by D and H Seasonal Services, Jun 20, 2006.

1. D and H Seasonal Services

D and H Seasonal Services LawnSite Member
    from SE, Pa

Well, I ordered my Super Z with the 28efi/66" cut on Monday. I also picked up a Trimstar/36" cut. This will take some getting used to to operate.

2. Imow4u2

Imow4u2 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm working on a deal right now for the same machine! What did you end up paying for the super Z??

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Congrats on the new mowers !!! you will have a very productive couple of mowers.
    Welcome to the family !!!

Pj

4. blackandgold

blackandgold LawnSite Senior Member

Imow4u2

I understand you have been dealing with Mark from The Sled Shed --he will treat you right. His service is pretty hard to beat.

good luck

5. Imow4u2

You Could be Mark for all I know, LOL!! Yeah, We closed the deal today.. Time will tell, I'm not too hard to please as long as the XR-7 will perform as advertised.. I Was impressed with the ride and slope capabilities of the Demo unit.:drinkup:

6. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

When you operate the new mower for a while and you come back and tell us that it is not the fastest, best cutting, best riding (if you got the flex forks) mower you have ever operated I want to know which mower to buy to take mines place and I will be willing to bet I want have to trade.

7. D and H Seasonal Services

D and H Seasonal Services LawnSite Member
    from SE, Pa

I paid $9845.00 for the Super Z 28hp EFI and 66" cut

8. Imow4u2

Thanks, Mine will be here within a week