super z belt issue ! ! !

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by volz1207, May 7, 2007.

1. just bought new 06 super z, .4 hrs, have only 12 hrs of use as of today. my deck belt rubs the pumps idler pulley. could my pump/drive belt be too long? there is no vertical adjustment, nor does adjusting my deck belt tensioner help. also, whos got the best deal on the 60" fusion flat blades? thanks! ! !

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Have you talked to your dealer about the belt rubbing? you need to let them know ASAP, they can look at it and get it taken care of.
    Are you mowing in the 5" setting?? or transport? regardless it shouldn't hit anything.
    As to the Fusion blades, I think your only going to find them at your dealer.
    The good thing is you don't have to buy them as often, I would buy a spare set and be all set for a while.

Pj

3. Dealer Fixed The Problem Which Turned Out To Be A Very Stretched New Belt. They Replaced Both The Deck And Drive Belts. They Also Resolved My Engine Rpm Issue, They Were About 300 Rpms Too Low.now I Can Get Out Of The Shop Into The Grass!!!! Kudos To Lebanon (tn) Kubota (local Hustler Dealer) Ryan And His Guys Did A Great Job.

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Good to hear.
    Great dealer and employees.

Pj