Super z demo

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by yardman1, Jun 3, 2003.

1. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

All I that I can say is awesome!!!!!!
    I was worried that it was not going to cut bahia grass very well and it did a good job, had to double cut it in some areas, but the rest was fine. This mower has awesome discharge, alot further than my scag turf tiger. The speed is fast as he!! and rides like a dream. This may be my next mower that I will buy in the next couple of months. I have the demo for about a total of three days and do not really want to give it back.:rolleyes:

I would really like to hear from super z owners that have alot of hours on theirs and find out if anybody has had any problems yet.

Thanks
    kevin

2. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

what's the price for the mower? I was quoted $8800 for the super z and another $2200 for the bag setup. I hope to demo one as soon as time and the DAM rain gives me a break. Joel

3. yardman1

I do not know the price yet we have not talked about what my dealer will give, I believe it is about the same as you said, i think.

4. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I'm still waiting to hear from a rep.. to demo the Super Z :(

How did you get a three day demo? I would love that! Actually.. I'd be happy with just a full day.

5. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

jsaunders,

$7500 with 25 kaw here. Bag is about right

6. yardman1

I am good friends with the ditributor for scag, encore, hustler, and redmax. they told me to use it for a while and see how I like it, and my dealer wants me to try it out because hustler is new to this area, everyone uses scag and exmark.

7. yardman1

I got a price today for the super z 60" with kohler 27 for around $7900 tax included, does that sound about right?

8. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

i may have to travel ALOT to get a better price. $8800 was for the 25 hp kaw the 27 was a couple hundred more :( Joel

9. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

i bought my 27 kohler 60" super z two weeks ago. i paid 8150+ tax. im extremely pleased so far . i dont really have anything bad to say except for the black susp. seat. i can live with because its super comfortale. you can also use bobcat blades on the 60" they are a few bucks cheaper and a tad bit lighter. you can use these to run doubles.