Super Z Demo..

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn-Scapes, Jun 27, 2003.

1. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

After 9 months of waiting.. I finally got to demo a Super Z today.... 60" with a 25 Kawi

The machine is incredibly fast and the features are great. However I was disappointed with the quality of cut. I don't know if it was the funky off-set blades or what.. but it left uncut grass, engine bogged a little and did not disperse the clippings very well. I even tried to maintain a speed comparable to my Lazer.

I was really looking forward to this demo.. hoping to replace my Lazer Z. Honestly my 3 year old Lazer with 1350 hours on a 25hp Kohler cuts better.

Was it the blades? :confused:

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Now Try One of These!!!!

lazer resized.jpg

3. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

He already has one.

4. John Gamba

from ct

Not The New and Improved One! Lazer EPS 28!

5. Mark P

Mark P LawnSite Senior Member

John that might not be a wise business decision, i know not everyone can just up and get a new ztr and turn a profit, like the man say's he's already got one.......Marks Mowing Service

6. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

exmark is the way to go if you want some nice lines

im000133 (2).jpg

7. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

heres some stripes

im000111 (2).jpg

8. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think it's the whole deck design. I demoed a Super Z about a month ago. I was unimpressed with the cut and discharge. The blades were razor sharp, deck was scraped clean and Mo-Deck was sprayed on underside. I also had problems climbing curbs that were no problem at all for my Lazer. I was glad I brought my Lazer along when I demoed the Super Z, as I would have had to double cut everything. I'll stick with my Lazer!!!! My Lazer isn't prefect, but I haven't found anything yet that comes close.

9. John Gamba

from ct

Here Hustler This!

homeexm.gif

10. John Gamba

from ct

Mark's Mowing
    He Should UPDATE The Mower, Exmark updated In 2002 they Are More Heavy duty And Powerfull.
    john