super z flex forks for sale.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by timmac, May 14, 2007.

1. timmac

timmac LawnSite Senior Member

hustler super z flex forks for sale with about 100 hours on them. make offer.

2. 800wildcat

800wildcat LawnSite Member

I'm interested but am not sure what they cost new. Care to share why you wish to get rid of them?

3. oakes57

oakes57 LawnSite Member

Do you know which ones these are? Hustler had some problems and the newest ones have different bushings is my understanding.

They sell for $200 at the dealer

4. timmac

I am sure it is the new ones. I bought them in the middle of the summer last year. I am getting rid of them because I have several sloped yards and they flex on the downside of the slope too much causing an uneven cut. On flat ground they are awesome though.

5. oakes57

oakes57 LawnSite Member

Check with your dealer, but I think that is the problem they fixed and it was just recently. They will replace your current ones. That is what a dealer I talked to said.

6. SnapperfanRedmaxman

SnapperfanRedmaxman LawnSite Member

I will give you $100 shipped to 37421.

7. timmac

my hustler rep said that they have not changed since they came out. they have not had any kind of update.

8. oakes57

oakes57 LawnSite Member

I don't know to be honest, all I know is this dealer said he wouldn't reccomend the flex forks for now because they had problems and were changing the bushings etc.. he talks to people directly at Hesston since he is less then an hour from the factory. Maybe this is something that is coming up, but hasn't been released yet. I know there are several people have problems with them. I really think the guy knew what he was talking about he is a good sized dealer right in Hustler's backyard. I am not trying to argue by any means.

9. SnapperfanRedmaxman

SnapperfanRedmaxman LawnSite Member

Are you interested in my offer?

10. timmac

Let me first try to take them back. But if they do not take them back, i'll have to have a little more for them.(I paid 199.00 for them)