1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Super z Paint

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by matthew horner, Jan 26, 2008.

1. matthew horner

matthew horner LawnSite Senior Member

I have an 05 super z and I want to get a can of paint for it. Is there a rustoleum or equivalent matching number?
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am sure you can find something close, but for a exact match you would need to get the paint from your Hustler dealer.
  3. mx495

mx495 LawnSite Senior Member
    from MO

My Hustler dealer told me it was john deere "INDUSTRIAL" yellow, not the regular john deere yellow. Don't know if that's true, just what I was told.
  4. matthew horner

matthew horner LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you. Yeah, that stuff is 20 a can! I got some though.
  5. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

John Deere Construction Yellow

MOHUSTLER LawnSite Bronze Member

A close match is john deere construction yellow. Not the tractor yellow, the construction. But by the time u go to the deere dealer and buy a can of that your better off getting the exact match from your hustler dealer. Its much cheaper then anything john deere will ever sell you.
  7. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

You can get spray cans of the J.D. industrial yellow at any Tractor Supply store. It is pretty good quality paint.
  8. PEVO

PEVO LawnSite Member

The Hustler yellow from the dealer is around 15 bux ,...but it's very good(ie...will not scratch or flake off easly)