Super Z Productivity

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by puppypaws, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Realslowww

Realslowww LawnSite Bronze Member

The Envy Z2 limited edition tank was definitely my favorite Z of all time,it came stock with a cluster of Saturn V F1 engines for intersteller flight. :)

2. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

Glad to know someone that bought the rear anti scalp device, my understanding is it was a center roller, what does yours look like, and could you supply a photo?

Thanks

3. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

I think there are options of one centre roller or 2 scalp wheels. I went with the 2 scalp wheels.

4. puppypaws

How are they mounted?

5. TNGrassCutter

TNGrassCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

It is a single wheel in the middle or a dual wheel kit. I got the dual because the single is only about 5" long. I'll try to get you a pic.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. puppypaws

Thank you, I'm looking forward to seeing how they mount!

7. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

If you look on the Hustler website, you can download parts manuals. Just look at that an it shows a line drawing of the wheel kit.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. puppypaws

Thanks, I will check it out, I'm watching a duel between a President, and a President want to be now!!!

9. Realslowww

Realslowww LawnSite Bronze Member

There is no duel,it is all prescripted theatrics being brought to you by the credit monopoly.

Our real ruler's are the ones putting the federal reserve notes in your wallet!

This be one dumb country.

10. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

It is a dual wheel setup.
    It was described to me before I bought it as something to protect the deck while going over curbs, they mount in the center rear.
    The wheels are really wide, maybe 6 inches or more?
    I don't know why they don't just include a full width striping roller like my Z2.
    It does the same thing and stripes the grass.