Super Z roll bar

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tacoma200, Mar 16, 2008.

1. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Well from the ads I've been seeing Hustler has finally added a roll bar to the Super Z. I hadn't noticed it before, not sure when they came out with it, but it is showing up in the latest magazines. The web site isn't showing it or at least I didn't see it. Seems like they held out as long as they could. What company's are still producing ZTR's with out roll bars?

2. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

I believe it is only an 'add-on' option for the Bad Boy's......

3. martinslandscaping

martinslandscaping LawnSite Member

I had a super z it was junk broke down 28 times first season 9 at same account second year 2 times I SOLD IT they are junk

4. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

What motor did you have on it?

5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

What broke?

6. martinslandscaping

martinslandscaping LawnSite Member

smart spark I replaced all pullies on deck, it was a demo and it had to be beaten to death before I got it

7. laird006

laird006 LawnSite Member

yup. just bought a lightning thursday, no rops.

badboy 1.jpg

8. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

Curious, what motor did you decide on?? Also, why the Lightning, and not the AOS, just wondering again...?? Let us know how the mower performs for you if you could!!!! I am still undecided which route I want to go as far as a new mower this year (hurry up tax checks.. LOL) :usflag:

9. laird006

laird006 LawnSite Member

26hp liquid cooled kawi. mostly a cost factor and the two mowers are very similar in performance. i was looking at the pups but decided i wanted a kawi motor and full suspension so i went with the lightning. I love it.

10. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

well i dont think thats hustlers fault.. i think thats what you get for buying a beat demo, guess the price was right, huh..