Super Z Snowblower Attachment??

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by wolbbf, Feb 22, 2010.

1. wolbbf

wolbbf LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

Hello, I have a 31 Kawa 66 deck Super Z and I was wondering if Hustler made a snowblower attachment for this unit. If so, could I have the Part# and price please? If not, any plans to make this available? Thank you.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We dont offer one, I am not aware of plans to offer one, they are rather pricey for the small volume of sales.

3. blackandgold

blackandgold LawnSite Senior Member

We have snow blades available, and have sold many this year. Check with any dealer and Iowa and they will give you prices. Also, when we had snowblowers for Z's available, they didn't sell--they were around 2 grand.

4. lynchlawn

lynchlawn LawnSite Member

I have heard that the 72" deck cuts better than the 66" deck from a hustler sales rep.
    Is this true?

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

They both cut equally good, no problems with either, I'm not sure why someone would say one cuts better.

6. blackandgold

blackandgold LawnSite Senior Member

UPDATE:

As a Hustler Distributor covering the Upper Midwest, we are currently working with a company who has developed a Snow Blower that fits the large frame Hustler Z and Super Z. I saw it set up and mounted on a Super Z today. I will post more information very soon.

7. dragon31705

dragon31705 LawnSite Member
    from wi

any updates on this?

8. DAR57

DAR57 LawnSite Member
    from NW Ohio

Any news yet?

9. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

This is a aftermarket item, I dont have updates on it, if you PM blackandgold he may be able to help you on a update.

Pj

10. rwreuter

rwreuter LawnSite Member

The question about using a snow blade on one is these is....is the drive train designed for that kind of use? Pushing snow is tough work.