supercuts pics- moving pirate ship

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by supercuts, Jul 31, 2009.

1. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

cant sell, need more. hopefully ill hvae my 4th ZTR this spring. then each crew will have 2 Z's and a WB for fenced in areas. you going for one of those mowers? going procat or predator?

2. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

i would love to get the new predator with the generac and peco but to be honest i think
    i will continue to look for a good used one.if you come across more than 1 keep me in mind.also looking for a 18ft dual axle trailer.

3. highlander316

highlander316 LawnSite Senior Member

don't mean to hijack this thread, but I have an 18ft tandem I'm looking to potentially sell so I can upgrade to a 22'.

4. supercuts

i would not have cared had you put a price tag with it! i cant stand the old "Ive got a number in my head" type of listings.......i hope you just forgot to list it. i would be in the market for an 18' next year if i could afford it. right now we have a 5x10, 6x12, 18' enclosed, 20' open. the 20' will work fine for my 2nd mowing crew but limits my ability to use the kubota. need the 4th ztr first, then ill be looking for another 18' open or enclosed

5. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Man your new truck looks awsome sorry to see the bumper!

6. Pat'sPerfectLawnService

Pat'sPerfectLawnService LawnSite Senior Member

i want that bobcat on the lift

7. highlander316

highlander316 LawnSite Senior Member

to be honest, I had no idea at the time what to ask for it. I just threw it out there cuz he said he was looking for a trailer that size. I'd like to see $1800obo (lists $3100 new). I think that's fair? I can get pics if you want. It's a Ringo Hill trailer, three years old this June. Brakes on both axles. Tires are half tread (load range D Carlisle's). Wood is excellent. Paint is good (could use a scrubbing and would look real nice). Only problem is one fender is cracked.

8. kps2389

kps2389 LawnSite Senior Member

9. supercuts

thanks but ive had enough of the kawi's and i love my 33hp generac. i found one for $7500 new. need some snow first to buy it.

10. supercuts

this is the winter blues........i want to get back to work.. here my poor truck hasnt left the garage since dec the last time she went plowing. i dont remember the last time the trailers moved.....let is snow or let it grow cause the money isnt coming in

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg