1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

supercuts pics- moving pirate ship

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by supercuts, Jul 31, 2009.

1. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

anybody watching the Daytona 500? my $ is on Rowdy Bush, hes all or nothing! not so much a fan but i would love to see Jr. win

2. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

I will be watching it for sure! I am a die hard jr fan for sure, but I just don't know anymore! I am still pulling for him tho!!

3. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

i was thinking we were going to have something to plow today so yesterday
    i fueled up the trucks ,blowers and put the plows on .:hammerhead: they are saying middle of next wk we might get some.

4. supercuts

Jr nation must be happy with a start on the front line.....

5. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Hahaha Jr nation is happy, but still not covinced he won't blow and engine! Jr's speciality!!

6. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

i think jr has lost the edge he once had,its like he is just riding around the track killing time.how about that 5 car.

7. supercuts

im thinking Joe Gibbs Racing is going to shine. Hamlin was great but had bad luck, and he is the man for spinning Jr's little punk racer, Keslowski

8. supercuts

finally snow!!! all day tommarrow. it will be our 2nd plowable storm over 3". we've had a few 2" storms. its about time, money was getting low and im tired of not working.

the pick is of my fireword hauler....thats about the most work ive done in a while. i have to get the front tire fixed today, one of the treads is tearing off and leaking. im going to get an inside patch put on

IMG_1480.jpg

9. supercuts

how many fords can we spot?

IMG_1502.jpg

10. supercuts

save the cedar's.....damn maples are taking the sunlight from my evergreens! if i was smart i would have had him take an aerial photo of the yard.

IMG_1501.jpg