1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

supercuts pics- moving pirate ship

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by supercuts, Jul 31, 2009.

1. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

and since im off subject, here is a place I want to visit. I lost the article, i think its St. James, the planes literally fly right over you....you just cant talk to anyone

plane landing.jpg

2. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

That is St. Maarten. I've been there. If you go, go to the bar right next to the beach, at about the same location that this picture was taken. It is pretty impressive to watch those planes come in.

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thats a nice four wheeling picture, thats what I do nearly every weekend go fourwheelin truck pulling with friends

4. supercuts

i love watching planes, i love the beach, i love to have a drink at the bar at the beach, im sure ill love watching the plans while drinking at the bar on the beach! maybe next winter, thanks

5. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Watch th eplanes...WTF :cry: you're at the beach...You know Broads, Bikini's and Beer!!! PLANES uuuughhhh!!!

6. supercuts

im super happy, dropped off the 00 f350 today. took the meyer crap plow off and getting our 2nd boss power vxt....pics to come soon. only one meyer pos left but its on our backup plow truck. im still contumplating dumping that one for a cheaper used 8' boss straight or v plow. it will still cost a bit to upgrade but its not as urgent. that plow is only 3 years old too. if i was smart, that one would have been v plow when i bought it new with my 08

anyone esle bougth a steel 8'2" vxt? what did yours cost?

7. supercuts

few random pics, anyone want to buy a mustang GT, i think he wants $6500
    also have a good repairable meyer E60H pump that was working fine when the base broke. i think it can be welded or the base is $160. nothing relieves stress more than a spare pump in the truck with you at 2am with 18" of snow on the ground and more falling. make me an offer.

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

8. supercuts

one less yellow, one more red. im scared after last winter and i fell in love with my vxt last year. figured id make the 2nd truck efficient as well. only one yellow pos left

IMG_0503.jpg

9. 7.3 Rocket

7.3 Rocket LawnSite Member
    from CT

Looks awesome, boss. Wish I was there... looking forward to being back around Thanksgiving.

10. supercuts

let the fun begin......