supercuts pics- moving pirate ship

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by supercuts, Jul 31, 2009.

1. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

What do you mean by this?

I hope it is a good fun...but usually when I say that it is not!

2. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

you dont think doing leaves is fun?? yes sarcastic. although, he is excited to try the big 16z blowers

3. 7.3 Rocket

7.3 Rocket LawnSite Member
    from CT

Yeah... and having income for the first time since August won't be a bad deal either.

4. supercuts

we had 12" on our 10/30/11 Nor' Easter. power was out almost a week, some still out today. That week was our first week doing leaves too. messed up everything. if there is anything positive out of it we got to use the other new plow, it melted quick, and there are alot less leaves this year. probably due to Hurricane Irene.

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

5. supercuts

added a new truck, dumped the 08 powerjoke. here is the 2012 ram 3500. plow went on friday, boss vxt

6. supercuts

sorry, here is the pics

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

7. supercuts

It's been over a year. I guess it's time to add a bit of what I did this year. I finally converted the 97 powerstroke to a used flatbed dump

image.jpg

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  8. supercuts

Not sure what's going on with photos. I flipped it in my album and it still shows upside down

9. supercuts

Lets try some more. Here is the donor truck before and after the swap. After I parted a few parts off the trck then scrapped it. It only cost $200 and a bit of time. I hope to be converting my 2000 f350 to a flatbed or new takeoff bed. The bottom of the passenger door is dented and slightly rotted. I already bought hp the door and hope to do it all soon. I found a new take off white bed for $1000, or a used flatbed dump for $1500. Not sure which way to go yet.

image.jpg

10. supercuts

First time loading pics from an ipad. Do you need to do something different.