1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

supercuts pics- moving pirate ship

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by supercuts, Jul 31, 2009.

1. tstutz

tstutz LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

man nice stuff

2. ZKSLAWN

ZKSLAWN LawnSite Senior Member

40 square in a week.. how many guys??

3. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

A good roofing company will do tear off/install and clean up in a couple of days (2 shinglers, 3 or 4 laborers).

4. ZKSLAWN

oh yah i forgot about the stripping.. my bad lol.. ya we did 90 in 4 days but we just put it over the existing shingles.. the strip probably took you guys longer than laying them down..

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

What a beautiful place. My kind of living. I'll take my place out in the fields over ANY house in a subdivision anytime.

6. ZKSLAWN

why not just do one of those fuel tanks in the bed of your truck.. that way you don't need all the cans?

7. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

surprisingly, im in one, interior lot, no neighbors. its an old subdivision, from the late 70's, most houses are different which is nice. not the cookie cutter special

8. supercuts

i have about a dozen cans, bought and paid for, easy to use, i fill them, they go in my garage, fill the mowers each morning, only a 2 gal mixed can for trimmers stays in the trucks.

ive thought about the one in the truck but i dont know what the DOT laws are about carring that much gasoline in a bed without placards. in not in the mood to deal with that. i wanted the tank in the yard to fill the diesel in the trucks. that would be nice

9. supercuts

and this is the blower i swear by. if you have alot of leaves, you need one of this, mow while you blow!

IMG_1082.jpg

10. CSL&L

CSL&L LawnSite Senior Member

very nice setup! Love the trailer and the shop! The kubota is sweet as well. Is it a pain to keep going in the same direction with the blower?