SuperDuty Tires and wheels

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by CrystalCreek, Jan 28, 2008.

1. CrystalCreek

CrystalCreek LawnSite Bronze Member

285/75R16 mounted on 16 by 10 procomp alloys. Over 50% life left. Procomp All Terains. Lugs and center caps. Off a '04 superduty. I believe the lug patern is 8 by 170MM. Paided $1200, Looking for $300 New Jersey Area.

2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Can you post pictures from tires I'm going to need new tires my truck is a 2002 ford f250 super duty I think they should fit with no problem:drinkup:

3. CrystalCreek

I can't post any pics right now. Digital cam didn't like the last quading trip. Not very mud friendly:hammerhead: I don't know if it makes a difference in ride height but my truck is a 350 with snow plow pac. Other than that, it is stock suspension. I will call my friend as he has a 250 stock with I believe the same size tires. If it helps you, I could meet you. Send me PM

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I might be interested! Are you don't in south jersey or central jersey at all?

5. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

gotta watch, i think they change lug patterns somewhere in between the 00's. A buddy had an 01 and his rims didnt hit his 04. Make sure the lug patterns the same.

6. CrystalCreek

I am in Northern new jersey. But I'm not afraid to travel. :walking::walking:
    I will try to confirm the rim size lug pattern tonight with the back spacing if any. I am not trying to off load these. I just switched back to the stock size tires. Better ride, firmer side wall and most of all better mileage. I am flexable on the price and really just want some more space in the shed. I may buy a sled if we get any SNOW:angry:

7. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Too bad you couldnt ship them, id buy them in a heartbeat.

8. silverstreakinc

silverstreakinc LawnSite Member
    from Pa

hey very intrested if you still have them i live in pa towards philly and need a new set of 285's what king of life is left on the tread let me know thanks

9. CrystalCreek

Silverstreak

I still have them. There is about 50% life left on them. Is there any place on route 80 that is mid way. Send me a PM.

10. CrystalCreek

ok guys I'll sell the tires and rims for two hundred just want to get rid of them