Superior Marketing Company

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Dreamland Lawns, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Dreamland Lawns

Dreamland Lawns LawnSite Member

I just want to pass on to all who read this that Turf Brands Inc. is one great company !!! I am just starting a weed control business in Oklahoma and Turf Brands have been a wonderful find. Jason at Turf Brands is very knowledgeable of the lawn care and weed control industry. I read about them here but thought I couldn't afford them because I saw where their minimum order was 5000 pieces on turf markers. Well I am so glad about a week later I went ahead and called them. Turf Brands have designed our logo, turf markers, postcards, business cards and a wrap for my truck. They also dropped the minimum order to 2500 on their turf markers. I am not compensated in any way for this post other than to give them a kuddo for a great company and a great job !!!!!

2. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

how much was the wrap?

3. Dreamland Lawns

They do the designing then you take the design to a wrap business for production and installation. The design was 300.00 and I had it produced and installed for 1200.00. I will try an attach a picture but I may not do it right.

Attached Files:

4. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

horseshit. There is no way in hell that you come here out of the blue without an agenda that is related to these blowhards. Fess up and just tell us that you are related to these guys (who suck) and that you are trying to pose as a client for their betterment.

The wrap looks nice but at those prices you are getting a half way job or someone who doesnt know what they are doing. Further, if you are paying someone else to install/print the wrap, they are going to include the design no charge.

Bottom line: Turf Brands sucks. I called them out on this type of promotion last time they tried it here and I surely wouldnt put this deceptivity beyond them again.

5. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I have a slogan. You do not have to talk to a lizard to get your yard maintenance :D

6. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

My wraps cost 3k but they cover the entire vehicle. I would qualify that as lettering not a wrap.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Dreamland Lawns

Efficiency, you can think what you want. I am in no way related to Turf Brand in anyway other than a client.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Duekster

from DFW, TX

You would likely be the first person to create an account and the first post to be a strong endorsement without ulterior motives.

9. Dreamland Lawns

That would be correct. I just found out what I thought this web site really was.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Duekster

from DFW, TX

What did you think it really was?