SuperZ owners

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by swim, Feb 22, 2004.

1. swim

swim LawnSite Senior Member

I really like the way they are built very heavy duty and simpler looking to work on. Fewer parts there the fewer that can break. MY question is would you buy it again if you were doing it over? And why? I have conserns with burning spots and cutting in wet conditions. The eariler I start the earlier I get home to my family and I do not stop for rain breaks unless its lightning, I'm no lightning rod. This would help me lots and I don't want a $8000 mistake on my trailer to look at every day. Thanks in advance.

2. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

As a owner of a Hustler Z, I will definitely buy another one. The super Z can only be better.

3. TXLAWNBOY

TXLAWNBOY LawnSite Member

I own a Fastrack and all I can say is good about the product. I have read various post from Super z owners and have not heard of any theat regret buying their machine.

4. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

I would also buy again. I do not have any problems with cut quality. I also run doubles.
    Tim

5. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Hell YES I would buy another super z, that was the best money that I have spent in a long time. I just started to run doubles on mine and love it so far, If you want a smooth running machine get the 28efi, that thing rocks.

mower 3.gif

6. lawnrangers

lawnrangers LawnSite Member

yes i would buy again.. have 2 now. looking to buy a naw super z walkbehind very soon....

7. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I have and would buy again.