Sure Services Inc

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Dalen Hawkins, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Dalen Hawkins

Dalen Hawkins LawnSite Member

Forgot to post the tow vehicle. Here it is on 33x12.5s with 3 inch lift. And yes I'm putting the doors back on before I wrap and letter it. lol I'm only using it temporarily until I decide on what type of future setup will work best for us as the company grows.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Put on some LED work lights on the back of the Yakima rack and added shovel/axe with Quick Fist clamps.

[​IMG]

Dick Cepek 20" wheels and Toyo 37x13.5 Mud Terrains going on soon when I receive my wheel adapters.

[​IMG]

In the process of a 2" body lift needed to fit the 37s.

[​IMG]

2. RedSox4Life

RedSox4Life LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

A tricked out Mercedes SUV as a landscaping vehicle.....seen it all I have

3. pdreibels

pdreibels LawnSite Senior Member

Wonder where the grass clippings are gonna go??
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Dalen Hawkins

lol They'll just go inside, where else?

5. Dalen Hawkins

I also have a truck that the property management guys use and I can have one of them follow if we do a bigger job.

6. RedSox4Life

RedSox4Life LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

No lie.......I know a guy who started a "tree service". All he had at the time was a ford escape.....and he would actually fill the back with brush.

7. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

What will you be looking for when you decide to get a work truck? You mentioned you'll see as the business grows but whats on your mind?

8. Dalen Hawkins

Most likely a box truck. I have a limo party bus and the people I've let drive it say it's so much easier to drive than they expected. I'd feel more comfortable with employees driving/backing up/maneuvering just a box truck than a huge truck and trailer. But like I said, we'll see which direction I want to take it before I get too far ahead of myself even though we all know it's fun to talk about!

9. pdreibels

pdreibels LawnSite Senior Member

Guy by me with a decent business (does HOAs, nice residential, etc.) used to pull his 18ft trailer with 3 ztrs around with a Jeep Cherokee. Business must be good cuz a couple years ago he upgraded to a 90's Expedition. Some people are just a mystery
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Dude, Who ARE you?????

Homeless? Real Estate Investment? Snow Cone Stands? Mint Mercedes Benz with the doors off offroading?
    Landscape/Hardscape Company? Amazing Office like something I have never seen? Limo Party Bus Owner?

I'm going to go ahead and nominate you right now for the most interesting man on Lawnsite.

I don't know what you are doing, or how you are doing it, but I LOVE it!

Subscribed, Subscribed, Sub-freakin-scribed!!!!

P.S... Here is my favorite quote from you so far.... "I started seeking investors using library computers while I was homeless searching for business owners in the area who I thought looked like they had money."

Again, you just got that hustle that is utterly contagious. Reading your story and seeing your thread makes me want to get up that much earlier and tackle the whole Freakin WORLD!!!!!