surprise for 2002??

Discussion in 'Wright Manufacturing, Inc. (Archived)' started by gogetter, Feb 4, 2002.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I see in the latest issue of Pro magazine you have a big two page center fold ad. It shows the Stander and the Sentar, but then has a teaser lableled "coming 2002!".

Can ya tell us anything?

Hmmm, maybe a Stander/Sentar with a flip up wing on it for gates??? (just a shot in the dark).

Inquiring minds wanna know. Thanks

2. chariot

chariot LawnSite Senior Member

I saw this and was wondering the same thing. Come on, tell us something.

3. Wright Mfg

Wright Mfg Guest

If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise!!

I can't think of a hint that would satisfy you without giving it away. Sorry

I will tell you that it won't make the Stander or Sentar obsolete.

JV

4. chariot

chariot LawnSite Senior Member

What a tease! Understood. When can we expect to see it?

5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Yeah Jim, can ya at least give us an idea of when?
    I plan on buying a new mower very soon (before spring), and have a brand/model in mind already.
    I'd hate to buy it then regret it because you just came out with something that would have better fit my needs.
    So how about a time frame, I may be able to hold off.
    Thanks!

6. Wright Mfg

Wright Mfg Guest

After spring and before winter. How's that for a time frame?

JV

7. Oldtimer

Oldtimer LawnSite Bronze Member

I was at the Wright Factory last week and they wouldn't tell me either. Those guys can really keep a secret.

8. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT LawnSite Senior Member

the stander is obsolete because of the better performing sentar and the sentar is unusable because of the totally uncomfortable seat(over 500 hrs on my machine)

I dont find it comforting for the rep to kind of aleniate his current customers by saying what they may own now will be "no good" because of a newer machine seems a little un kooth

I have still have mostly good things to say about my sentar,wright and my local dealer

9. Oldtimer

Oldtimer LawnSite Bronze Member

A new machine doesn't have to be a redesign of an existing model. The Wright products are a result of thinking outside the box so don't expect any of their new products to compete against their existing products.

10. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT LawnSite Senior Member

I am sorry I mis read his post