Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnBoy89, Nov 22, 2005.

1. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Here is my horrible day that turned out great....

Go to school, all my friends keep reminding me of all the homework I forgot to do last night, I had to servce a detention after school (it was pouring out so I didn't mind) get home, call up my girl, then my mom calls me and says..."did you see what is in the garage?"

THe ebz8000 came in, a day early!!! That put a smile on my face. It's definetly heavier then the 7001 and bulkier, I tried to use it but it was soaked out so I could really tell, its alot louder. To be honest with you, it FEELS like it has less power then the 7001 but it actually has more power as you can see with your eyes you just cant feel it. I don't know its hard to explain all I have to say is Travis and lanscapesupplyonline is awsome.

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

Go do you homework,kid.:D
  3. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

Go do you homework,kid. lol, don't wear any hearing protection so you can't hear your teacher yelling at you in the future. Have fun with it!!
  4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I agree, go do your homework, play with the blower later. I don't want to sound preachy to you, but school is more important right now. You will learn so much more in school and apply that to your business later.
  5. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats on the EBZ8000! I LOVE my new EB 7001!!! I can't stand missing homework, I have had a perfect homework record for the past 4 years..Yes, I'm serious, I take my eduication VERY serioulsy, and I need to do very well in High School, so I can get into the College of my choice.:waving:
  6. LawnBoy89

Yea I know. But I am the type of slacker that could have had a study hall but took a business class instead. So basically I get the credit for the class but I don't have time for homework in the other classes. Oh well all I know is tommorow all we have is a pep rally in school so I'm hoping it don't rain so I can knock out some cleanups.
  7. LawnBoy89

Yea thats good. My school is a college prep school so hopefully I will get into a good college. No girls in my school, just guys, shirts and ties, thats all I see al day and lemme tell you I've had enough.
  8. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Cosmo-do you go to Fairfield Prep?
  9. LawnBoy89

No I go to Notre Dame of West Haven, do you live in fairfield?
  10. mowingvinnie

mowingvinnie LawnSite Member
    from NJ

man I forgot my homework todaty to, but I didn't get no new blower, wow!