Survey/Questionnaire/Comments

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by HBLandscaping, Jul 17, 2007.

1. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Im looking to send out a survey/questionnaire to all my current clients to see how they like our services, quality of work, Friendly/Helpfulness of our employes, Suggestion/comments, etc.

I was wondering if anyone has sent out something like this to their clients? What was the response back? any positives or negitives? I was also wondering if anyone has a copy of theirs that they sent out to their clients that I could use as an example. I have never sent one out so Im kinda at a lost as to how to word and what questions I should ask..

Any help is greatly appreciated
    Thanks

2. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

I do it. When I sgin up a new customer, after I service ther lawn for 1 month I send out an how are we doing,
    Its a GREAT way to follow up on what we agreed on, so that there were NO misunderstandings, then I send one out yearly,

have a GREAT return rate, 90%,
    most of the time were right on track, from time to time, and it's useually on my part, there was something missed,
    Now Granted my area is farm land, I have NO 1/4 acer lots, SO things are not so cut and dry as they may be on 1/4 acer lots,

Most of the time we have no finces, and the bounderys are very hard to establish,

But it's a GREAT ideal, and it works Great,

I had one come back informing me that I have there name spelled wrong. LOL

3. lawn

lawn LawnSite Senior Member

could you please post a letter sample? thanks

4. HBLandscaping

bohiaa - Could you please post yours thanks

5. ADMIREDLAWNS

ADMIREDLAWNS LawnSite Member

I want to do the same thing for my clients. I dont have any workers, it would be based on my workmanship but then i'll know where I stand.

6. lawn

lawn LawnSite Senior Member

NO SAMPLE? :confused:

7. HBLandscaping

Guess not.........

8. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

[Logo]

[CompName]
    [CompAddress]
    [CompCity], [CompState]
    Phone: [CompPhone]
    [CompEmail]

[Title] [FirstName] [LastName]
    [Address]
    [City], [State] [Zip]

[Date]

RE: Please tell me how we are doing.

Dear [Title] [LastName],

Customer service is very important to us. We always like to hear from our customers… especially when something is wrong. That may sound strange, but it’s true. Would you please take a moment and fill out his quick survey for us?

Sales:
    Did we explain our services to your satisfaction? ( yes or no )

Did we answer any questions you may have had? ( yes or no )

Service:
    Did we do the work within a reasonable amount of time and when we said we would? ( yes or no )

Workmanship:
    Were we polite and courteous? ( yes or no )

Would you want to recommend us to your neighbors? ( yes or no)

Please feel free to put down any suggestions that would help our business better serve you in the future.

If there were any areas overlooked, or if We can help you in any way please let us know.

I look forward to hearing from you.

[CompSigner]

[CompName]

9. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

sorry guys, I've been busy............

I cut and pasted it from lawn PRO.

I get a very good responce from this, and I change it up a little drpending on the customer, and there needs,

this is sometimes the only contaic I have with some customers, I send it with a bill, and about every other month I slip in a few of my business cards so they can pass them along...

hope this helps you

10. HBLandscaping

bohiaa,

Thanks for posting this Im sure it will help all of us.