1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Survey Request

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by davidzon, Mar 28, 2000.

1. davidzon

davidzon Guest

Hello folks,<p>Most of you know me as the guy that is behind the scenes [well most of you don't even see me post here very often] but I am the systems administrator and a senior partner with the Global Reaction Network, the company that runs LawnSite.<p>For one of my University classes, I am currently doing a survey on Internet Privacy. Would you be so kind as to fill it out for me? <p>The survey is located at http://www.davidzon.com/survey/<p>Thanks much!<p>-Vladislav
  2. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

Sure I'd be happy to.
  3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Vladislav has asked a simple favor of us guys. We have 691 members here now, there should be 691 surveys taken. This is the least we can do for him after all he and Chuck have done for us. Help Vladislav out and take the survey. Yes, I took the survey and it is a simple short form, just click on the one that applies to you.<br> <p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>
  4. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

quick & painless!<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>
  5. Getmow

Getmow LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

There's mine
  6. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

there u go
  7. lawngator

lawngator LawnSite Member
    from Florida

Glad to help out. It's the least I can do. Your forum is an asset to our industry.<br> Bill
  8. DMC300

DMC300 LawnSite Senior Member

9. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

that was quick! Can I do another one:)
  10. John Deere

John Deere LawnSite Member

Least I could do! Good Luck!