Suspension seat for Lazer Z

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by msloop77, Aug 8, 2004.

1. msloop77

msloop77 LawnSite Member

Was wondering on approx. cost for a suspension seat for the
    Lazer Z 2004, 27hp that I recently purchased. Would like to keep the orginal seat, just add the suspension part. thanks, mark

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

MSloop77,

The seat suspension runs around $199. Your dealer should be able to supply you with the full retail price.

Thanks

Terry

3. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

MSloop77:
    It is SOOOO worth the money. Hands down it is one of the best things i have done to my mower in a while.

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Yep!! I wouldn't own another without it.

5. msloop77

msloop77 LawnSite Member

you guys are using your existing seats, then purchasing the suspension part you bolt to the bottom of the seat? thanks for the responses. mark

6. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

yup. Only issue i ever face is sometimes the suspension holds too much weight off of the seat safety switch. I have my safety cranked as low as it can go so my lightweight employee can use it. Sometimes you will feel that safety going down hills. You just have to rock back hard and it will kick back in. I wish exmark would put the safety in the front or middle or something. I dont know ANYONE that actually sits all of the way back.

7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

The custom ride is what is called. Mounts under the seat in just a few minutes.