Suspension Seat Question.

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Esby, Sep 17, 2001.

1. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

I am wondering if the suspension seat will fit onto my 2001 Exmark Lazer HP. How hard is it to mount? How much do they run generally? Are they really worth it from what you have heard? I have a couple rough lawns and dont like to get "kicked" in the back like I am with the standard seat I have now. After 8hrs on the thing, I'm a little sore, not too bad, but I wish it could be better.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Esby,

The Suspension Seat is not that hard to install. One thing that you may want to do is get a friend to help. The seat weight is about 40lbs. and another hand would help to get it in place. The seat runs for somewhere around $570.00.

ItÂ’s hard for me to tell you if it is worth it or not. I would say this you will like it, especially for the LHP. The LHP runs a little more choppy because of the shorter wheelbase. The LHP is where I see the most benefit from the suspension seat. I would say if you can afford it and you spend 7 to 8 hours a day on your machine, your back will thank you for it.

Esby if you do buy one and want to put it an your self I don't think that you will have any problems. The seat will come with a detailed instruction sheet. If you do run into questions give your dealer or us a call.

Thanks, Fred.

3. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the reply, I am pretty sure I am going to order one from my dealer soon. I know he'll install if for me if I buy it from him. I hope it helps some, like I said, the other seat isn't aweful, but I could use some relief if its offered out there.