1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Suspension seat

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grassdaddy, Aug 10, 2003.

1. grassdaddy

grassdaddy LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone make an aftermarket suspension seat??
  2. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

There's a company in Florida that sells a suspension seat that firts an Exmark Lazer. It is black in color and sells for $400 plus.
  3. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

what kind of ztr is it??
    I have a lazer hp and bought a suspension seat kit from exmark and it works like a dream. It is just the bracket and plate that hold the seat on the mower, you use the original seat. Cost is 199.00. BEST 2 BILLS I HAVE EVER SPENT. I love the suspension seat and my back is thanking me for buying it, and exmark for making it!!!!!!!:D ;) :D :cool: :)
  4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

He is absolutely correct. Save you lots of money by getting the kit. The ride is great.
  5. grassdaddy

grassdaddy LawnSite Senior Member

Its a turf tiger,I guess I need to check with scag.:( :(
  6. H2OandNcutter

H2OandNcutter LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

I'm with Premo Serviceson this one! I too added the eXmark suspension kit to my LHP last week and it
    was money well spent. My back is also much happier! Did I mention it was money well spent?

I noticed a variety of mounting holes on the suspension assembly and suspect it would fit on other
    ZTRs either right out of the box or with a little modification. I would also suspect that nobody is
    making their own seats. I bet they buy them and there may be a standard spacing of mounting