Sutech Stealth

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by CBramble, Apr 20, 2006.

1. CBramble

CBramble LawnSite Member

I'm looking at one of these. Has anyone ever used one? Pro's, Cons'? Any info would be great!

2. TXLAWNBOY

TXLAWNBOY LawnSite Member

I don't know much about them, but I have never heard anything good about them. Do a search you should be able to find some info about them.

3. Mrk'sLawn

Mrk'sLawn LawnSite Member

I was looking at those too.. I have seen so many negative posts about their WB's I kinda put it on the back burner.. $4000.00 is a lot to spend to find out you bought a turd..:dizzy:

4. CBramble

CBramble LawnSite Member

Anyone else?

5. nekos

nekos LawnSite Member
    from chicago

im actually going to demo one tomorrow. one of the dealer's close by has 3 of them in stock. $1100... but man they are FUGLY !!!!! lol

6. Jay Ray

Jay Ray LawnSite Fanatic

Recommend doing a search of this site using the toolbar near the top. Never seen one but these are apparently the Yugo of commercial mowers.

7. freddyc

freddyc LawnSite Senior Member

I see a lot of them for sale in the bargain news. No idea if they are good or bad

8. CBramble

CBramble LawnSite Member

LOL!! I agree, but I'm not to worried about looks, as long it does a good job and doesn't need repaired every week....

So the general consesus is that they are not decent mowers....

9. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

no reverse hard, to handle on a uneven yard . have one but do not use it any more in fact one of my friends have it now

10. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

its crap, that was one of my first mowers and the belts for the blades always came off the pulleys, i dont know if they changed it, but i had to leave the cover off to keep repositioning the pulley almost everyother pass. Id look at that quick 36, atleast its hydro