1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Sutech WB's..?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Commando, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Turf Commando

Turf Commando LawnSite Bronze Member

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

You have to be Joking:laugh:
  3. sikagrass

sikagrass LawnSite Member

Yes its belt driven. Bought one 2 years ago and although it has held up well it certainly doesnt compare to the Quick from what I hear from these guys on here.They seem to be real happy with them.
  4. Turf Commando

Turf Commando LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, thats what I was thinking also ....(BOP) can't be beat for the money
  5. RGM

RGM LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Baltimore Md

Its more of a home owner machine
  6. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

You do know that thing is a chinese unit!
  7. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, the Sutech is much more of a lower end machine than even Billy Goat ... in fact, I think it's actually classified as a homeowner machine ... absolutely no comparison !!
  8. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

arent they in the same league as world lawn? I know it is a china unit as well!
  9. HydroGearHead

HydroGearHead LawnSite Member
    from florida

My dealer used to sell the Sutech, he was up front and said its a POC (piece of crap) but for the money it ain't bad....(so at least he was honest and he sold a TON of them he had 20 lined up 2 years ago and peeps boughthtem evenw hen he would say .."well its your money and I sell them cuz people want them but you get what you pay for!!! ..BUT.....THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS 2 YEARS AGO SO ANY YOU SEE ARE OLD STOCK DEALERS HAVE BEEN SITTING ON!!!!
  10. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Run away dont walk! I bought one instaed of a toro 36" 5 years ago. the thing still runs, briggs engine, but the cut is horrid. I tried everything blade change every lawn,ninja blades you name it. When the metal bag gets half full the mower leans to that side. The side discharge is just that it discharges clumps of grass out the side.

Parts GOOD LUCK. The belt went out the fist month that was an ordeal getting and changing. I use mine for cutting fields on a good day. Not worth the money buy the quick! By the way i have one for sale! Cheap! LOL