Swamped with work!!!

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by greenworldh20, Apr 20, 2003.

1. greenworldh20

greenworldh20 LawnSite Senior Member

busy! that is what we are, basicly. we have about 20 residential systems waiting to be installed, 4 commerical projects that will be completed by the end of may and more spring activations than you would believe!

we are actively seeking to employ one more irrigation foreman to run an installaion team.

all in all, the season is starting off with a bang! how is everyone else fairing?

brian

2. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Well being the new guy on the block of the commerical work. I'm finally getting to do some start upsabout 40-50. I have more work then I know what to do with. I have picked up 1 more small commerical 8 zones job gettin ready to start one this week 20 zones. My queston is how did you guys get the growing pains of waiting for the commerical cash flow to come through? It has killed me. Not to mention all the rain that we have had. I would 2 days and it would rain for 3 days then you wait for a week so it can dry out to work. Not good for a small new biz starting out in the commerical end of things.

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Swamped as well. Now the snow screws up scheduling, but I'll take it. Booking out 10-17 days for start ups and repairs. Turning away installs for now.