sweat in all the wrong places

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by PRECISION LC, Jun 13, 2002.

1. PRECISION LC

PRECISION LC LawnSite Member

What do you do when you get off ridding on your ace all day and you know your sweat has been sopped up by your shorts and you have the great spot. what do you do to prevent this.

2. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Depends! :D

Get it?

Depends. The extra-absorbant kind.

It's really not the sweat that is so bad...it is the rash that follows that will get to you. :eek:

3. PRECISION LC

PRECISION LC LawnSite Member

good one

4. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Blowdryer!

5. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

Change shorts.

6. kerr lawn

kerr lawn LawnSite Member

gold-bond, jock itch spray but NEVER spray tough acting tinactin (athletes foot spray) down there believe me it gives no relief. Also it gives the worst feeling in the world, i would assume i looked like a monkey that had to much sugar.
    peace
    bryan

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Hit a hose, and dowse yourself down to cool off. You'll, cool, and you'll also be pretty much soaked all over, so it'll blend.;)

8. parkwest

parkwest LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone use those sheepskin car seat cover on your mowers? I think that would help. Out here with our 10-20% humidity, just stand up and you'd be dry in about 30 seconds.

9. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

if depends werent to hot an worked good. id useum.course i dont have the problem.once had a girlfriend that called me no a-- tony.. thats before big buns was suppose to be attractive.
    ive put on a little poundage since then ,but still aint bragging.:) just not gifted in that area.