Sweet as Candy

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by scaglawnsnj, Jan 26, 2005.

1. scaglawnsnj

scaglawnsnj LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Hey guys,
    I had a post on here about losing a stone job.
    Guess what, I recieved a email from the neibor yesterday that
    the job failed inspection. The grading was 7inches to high.
    You must have Inspections in the beach county.
    Sun of a ***** I knew it
    The old saying you get what you pay for..
    I hope he calls me to fix it so i can charge him tripple the org. price :p :p

2. stxkyboy

stxkyboy LawnSite Member

learn to spell

3. treedoc1

treedoc1 LawnSite Senior Member

Here are examples of your first two posts.

Grow up, here are examples of your posts.

Maybe you need to add proper spelling, grammer, and punctuation to your posts, before you correct other people.

Shears on taxis

I have heard that you are never supposed to use shears on taxis because it creates a dense outer layer killing off inner growth leaving an ugly bush within years. Not many people i know follow this and use only hand pruners just wondering if you had heard this and or follow it
    Y not just cut the grass and the leaves?

If they dont want to pay for leave clean up then just cut the grass what is the big deal here.

4. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

Learn to punctuate. :cool2:

5. D Felix

D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member

Awww, c'mon guys, go easy on him... After all he is going to be a doctor, and he already seems to know everything!

6. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Your not going to make many friends on here!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope you know that :angry:

7. D Felix

D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member

I think most of us already know that, and he should too by now.... I know several of us tend to simply ignore any postings by him.... Remember he knows it all, enough to charge a whopping sum of $15/hour or some ungodly low amount.:rolleyes:

gmj- Don'tcha just love it when that happens? I think we've all had that happen at some point or another. Not always because someone else lowballed the bid, sometimes it's just plain refusal by the client to accept what you are trying to tell them.....:D It's always nice to see them eat crow!

Dan

8. stxkyboy

stxkyboy LawnSite Member

I would much rather be 19 and making 25-30 bucks per hour, than 25 years old and and working for someone else.

9. yrdandgardenhandyman

yrdandgardenhandyman LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

How did this post get hijacked to be about Stxyboy.

10. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

My thoughts exactly. :confused:

-Geoff