1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Switch-n-Go project update

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by ConstSvcs, Mar 13, 2008.

1. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

How do you like your FRR? I don't see many out there, but I have been really happy with our FRR. Mine now has 165k miles and still haven't done a brake job on it. I have had some trouble out of the cables from the manual shifter. We seem to have some sort of little problem out of them every once in a while.
  2. ConstSvcs

ConstSvcs LawnSite Senior Member

Love it......except for the 19500 GVW. ours has 135K still original brakes. The exhaust brake is a service brake savior!
  3. lags82

lags82 LawnSite Member

Hi I realize this post is not that recent, but I'm curious if you can just tell me how much weight you can carry in your 12 yard can with this truck? I have a bin rental service up in Canada, and was thinking of switching to a COE truck system with a 19500 GVW. I'm just trying to figure out my payload capabilities to see if it makes sense for me or not. Any info you can provide me with is much appreciated!