symbiot just p'd me off

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by STRINGALATION, Oct 5, 2007.

STRINGALATION LawnSite Senior Member

These guys have been soliciting me for a short while and i was considering it ,not right now but tax time. well as usual i am big on home work so i posted on here as one of my resources. just got off the phone and said i was not interested right now i need something more tangible. i choose at this time to focus on advertising for the winter. well he says " i hope it's not from what was said on lawnsite. i went along with the convo but felt so violated just felt vulnerable or something. it may just be me but i did not like it one bit. i know many cruise here looking to sell something but i did not like it. i decided that ended our relationship, just venting everyone nothing else they could be great but i did not like it
  2. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

symbiot is responsible for the bankruptcy or many LCO's
  3. greenoasis

greenoasis LawnSite Member
    from Zone 6

Maybe I don't understand your post completely, but are you saying you're upset because somebody said they read your post online? These messageboards are public domain and can be read by anybody. I'm not sure why that would upset you. I'm a member of Symbiot and get a lot of benefit from their purchase programs with Lesco, Toro, Nextel, and others. I've been a member for years and haven't had any issues with them.
  4. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Furthermore their troubles go beyond lawn site. A year ago they were filing for bankruptcy themselves.

I think you were smart for declining the relationship with them. The sales person must have been put off that you did your homework with is not beneath himself to take any sort of jab at you that he can.

STRINGALATION LawnSite Senior Member

:sleeping: :sleeping:
    IT WAS THE TIMING OF THE COMMENT. it was like the cop show where they have the ciggarette but in a bag on the shelf. then ask do you smoke? what kind? then pull it out and say we have your prints on it. i told him i did not want to become involved because i choose advertising over guarantees. that should have done it i wanted the convo over so as a last resort he pulled out like hah i call explain those things they said. blah blah blah i dont want to join a discount buyers club because that is all i hear of the people who like it i wanted contract and have not heard a single one talk about i got good maintenance contracts. he coul;d not tell me anything about his company in this area but yeah we have companies there who who who who who who who who who who who:sleeping:
  6. greenoasis

greenoasis LawnSite Member
    from Zone 6

I understand.
  7. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Dont waste your time with them CROOKS !!! They screwed me for $6 grand. They sent me a letter that said something about a dissolution, and my lawyer said I will never see a dime. They sent me a check for $700 last year and said that was it. This was for work I did in 2005. They were still trying to take $75 month out of my account for membership after they said no more oney for me. What a joke, stay far away from symbiot!!!!
  8. vadeere

vadeere LawnSite Member

f symbiot, They got annoying quick soliciting me with nothing tangible except their purchase program for brands that I don't use.