symbiot rebate.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawn king, Jul 9, 2006.

1. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

I received my lesco/symbiot rebate check yesterday. It cost us less than $100. per year for membership after rebate. If i factor in the savings at lesco & nextel, it costs us nothing to be in symbiot. How can you go wrong with that gig?:laugh:
  2. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Really, I paid for last years, next years and part of 2008 membership with mine. And that is before the nextel gig. nextel savings alone will pay for my membership this year. Never mind my savings on merit....:hammerhead:
  3. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

What are you talking about with Nextel???
  4. lawn king

Nextel is a p3 partner now, as is home depot. I wish they would sign on an airline!
  5. Oxmow

Oxmow LawnSite Senior Member

Does anybody have a problem buying things from the P3 partners knowing that they (symbiot) have screwed your lawncare associates out of thousands, maybe millions of dollars?

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

symbiot has done ok by me and i like having them in my corner
  7. lawn king

Well said, We have saved thousands of dollars through symbiot. Bottom line is we need to look out for our business. We get no joy from seeing other companys in a beef with symbiot.
  8. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

thank you Nick
    finally a voice of reason on a symbiot thread
  9. Lawn Tek

Lawn Tek LawnSite Senior Member
    from u s a

Considering its now July and you just now got last years rebate check , would that not be a red flag ?

Glad you finally got paid , unfortunatly they refused to pay a bunch of your contemparies for snow removal .
    Don't ever work for Symbiot .

John Deere Landscapes did not renew with Symbiot . John Deere Landscapes is currently developing a Partner Program ,which I predict will blow Symbiots p3 program away . I don't think John Deere will shaft its Partners like Symbiot shafted us .
  10. greenoasis

greenoasis LawnSite Member
    from Zone 6

I've also really enjoyed my association with Symbiot. The savings at the P3 Partners I use has saved my company over $8,000. I also get a lot of benefit from the online seminars they put on every so often.