Synergy in SR 2000

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by HydroRI, Feb 25, 2007.

1. HydroRI

HydroRI LawnSite Member

I know it is still early but I am looking for feedback on the use of the Synergy in the Anderson's SR 2000 spreader. Lets keep this post focused on performance of the Synergy sprayer, not footwear.

2. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

The sprayer should have the same results no matter what you use.Spreader shouldn't matter as long it's compatible.The One Shot looks like it will be a better choice for spot spraying while push spreading.

3. HydroRI

HydroRI LawnSite Member

Will it be one shot? I was wondering what the coverage was from the spreader. I know that the SR-2000 can spread a 12-15 foot swath granular.

4. tremor

tremor LawnSite Bronze Member

Is the "One Shot" viewable on a website somewhere?

5. Shades of Green LService

Sprays an 8 -9 ft. swath, one pull of the trigger covers 9 sq.ft, one fill covers 2,000 sq.ft . Tank mounts on back of the hopper. The entire hopper is free. I saw one in person and am looking forward to getting one this spring.

6. HydroRI

HydroRI LawnSite Member

OK, I am confused what are we talking about here?

7. HydroRI

HydroRI LawnSite Member

Still can't find this "one shot" thing anywhere.

8. Shades of Green LService

I called PG and they said they are being shipped out to lesco dealers. Also one of the sales people from Permagreen e mailed me trying to sell me one direct.Just call them you'll be able to find everything out there. the price as i was told is $250