1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Synergy Turfgrass Management

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by cwarlick, Sep 20, 2013.

1. cwarlick

cwarlick LawnSite Member

My personal yard. Have not found anyone who wants to pay to keep theirs like this, but I am showing what a reel mower can do to a few folks. Enjoy

2. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

that's some dedication... gotta love the neighbor's yard with the camaro in the background vs. yours.
  3. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

That is very nice, good work.
  4. Vecchio Lawn Care

Vecchio Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

That's beautiful. And you're right, nobody will pay to get that done.
  5. ta2slow346

ta2slow346 LawnSite Member

That such a nice looking lawn it looks fake. Very nice work.
  6. greendoctor

greendoctor LawnSite Fanatic

Now that is a mower. I have one too. Modified it so it would cut between 1/2-11/2. Does an excellent job on bermuda and zoysia. How about you and your mower move to Hawaii, I know people here who would pay to have that done. There are people sick of getting their lawns torn up by rotaries or McLanes and Tru-Cuts in disrepair. How often do you backlap?
  7. There are people down here who pay all day to have that done.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. agrostis

agrostis LawnSite Silver Member

If you use any kind of reel mower you need to give one of these tool's a try.

It square's up the front face of the bedknife, Require's no disassembley for a walkmower and make's a large and immediate improvement in the quality of cut.

Neary Bedknife Facer.jpg

9. cwarlick

cwarlick LawnSite Member

I am lapping once a month. These pics are of tifsport that installed when we built the house. It is at 3/16ths. Getting ready to overseed our new house. Went out today and scalped the crap out of it. Go customer to let overseed his. Will be cutting it @ 1/2".
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. greendoctor

greendoctor LawnSite Fanatic

That and the Bernhard Rapid Relief are probably the most important service tools for a reel. I face my reels with a DMT diamond file every week.