1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Syracuse, NY Anyone?

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by rmcneil, Jan 1, 2011.

1. ewilly

ewilly LawnSite Member

Oneida NY area here - only 25 miles east!
  2. jdubb44

jdubb44 LawnSite Member

Not familiar with the name,I know the pluffs tho
  3. Steiner

Steiner LawnSite Senior Member

I have done some work out in the Clinton Heights area on 370 in Lysander (Bville.) As far as mowing I could not tell you that is about the only service I do not offer, as we are mostly a hardscaping, planting, and equipment company. I do work for many customers who have their lawns mowed, and prices are between 25-45 dollars for average sized lots, but as many will say it depends more on variables like location, neighborhood, and trimming more than anything.

If you want to see more of what we do check out www.steinpropertyservices.com to get a better understanding of what we do. If you want to chat, I have been mentoring a few other contractors just starting out and would not mind helping you out with any questions about getting started.

4. gscapes

gscapes LawnSite Member

hey whats up everyone from Central New York. I just join this site and I'm from syracuse
  5. cbelawn

cbelawn LawnSite Member

Mow in camillus...hustler 60".......Grind stumps all of central NY
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  6. gscapes

gscapes LawnSite Member

well nice to meet you neighbor or shop is located in camillus, im a west genesee grad
  7. doyles

doyles LawnSite Member

nice to hear from every one
    were in eastwood
  8. NYLawns

NYLawns LawnSite Member

Hey, we're from Phoenix however we service the entire Syracuse Area. Nice to see others here.

Syracuse Landscaping
  9. IloveMONEY

IloveMONEY LawnSite Member

Long time since a reply....
    About 45 minutes north of cuse here.
  10. APS_NYS

APS_NYS LawnSite Member

Newbie from Syracuse here...