1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

t-190 for sale

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by sunray237, Sep 5, 2008.

1. sunray237

sunray237 LawnSite Member

I'm going to sell my T-190 with gold package- 424 hours 2005 and wide tracks.
    Dirt bucket with teeth , trencher , forks , grapple bucket , stump grinder
    new 7x18 carolina trailer 7 ton
    I was thinking 55000.00 what do you guys think?
    The business is way too slow.

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I know of a few people in English Bay that might be interested in it, they are Captains of large ocean going freighters, catch my drift!! [​IMG]

That's not a bad deal BTW.

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Do you have any pics? and how much would you sell it for with out the trailer?

4. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I think that would be a great number for you, but I doubt you will get that.

Assuming that the T-190 is HF and in good condition I would expect it to bring 20-22K.

HF trencher 3500-4000
    grapple bucket 1500-2000
    HF stump grinder 3500-4000
    trailer 4000
    bucket and pallet forks 1000.

I come up with a solid 35K. At 55K your pretty much new price on everything. It will be tough to find someone with 55K burning a hole in their pocket when they could buy new and get new warranty and new finiancing. The T-190 portion of this is not an easy hurdle to get over either but thats my opinion. If this is a low flow machine with low flow attachments that would be a major deduct to the knowledgable buyer. The trencher and stump grinder performance is an issue with under 20 gpm and only 60 hp give or take.

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

If they are bobcat attachments ksss he shouldnt have a problem... and that price is pretty steep for here.. (he is only an hour or less east of me he probably goes to the same Home depot my bro works at) I can buy a new t-190 with wide tracks and no cab with a bucket and forks for about 39k.. I know a cab costs around or a little more than 3 thousand dollars..

6. sunray237

sunray237 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the quick replys, they are all bobcat attachments.
    Everything is in top notch condition and I'm the only one to ever run it, nobody tearing it up when I wasn't around.
    It is a high flow machine and I would take 52000.00 without the trailer.
    I'm sure there are some better deals around but you know how it is, you never want to ask rock bottom to start and sometimes those better deals are few and far between.
    Again I want to say thanks for the replys and no I don't have current pics right now.

7. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

that is pretty high for that unit.

we just bought a t-200 and were looking at the t-190's as well.
    we almost bought a t190 that only had 600 hours.... gold package....
    $21K....

MTL's loose a ton of money when you sign the papers....

8. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

That sounds more like it and honestly, I think thats a little high.

9. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I think you'll be sitting on it for awhile...

10. LyaecS175

LyaecS175 LawnSite Member
    from RST

Top dollar for used equipment--no thanks.

Nothing turns me off from a seller than them asking nearly new prices for their used stuff.